Johanna, Maria's website has the information. It is justmagicdolls.com. Does this mean you got your Josefina??
Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]
OK, so I saw, one time, that someone had made a link for restringing the dolls arms and such. I am on a dial up right now and the darn thing times out while the archive search is taking it's sweet time looking for it. I have looked through the last 17 pages of stuff and I guess missed the info.
If anyone has the link can you post it for me PLEASE Josie is in need and Patrick,2, keeps telling me she is "break" and just makes a "tisk" sound over and over again. It is darn cute but get's annoying every time he see's her he want's me to fix her....LOL
Any help would be great!
Johanna, Maria's website has the information. It is justmagicdolls.com. Does this mean you got your Josefina??
Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]
I did get my poor, beatup, Josie. Her wig is pretty thin too. She is an older doll from the looks of her. I had planned to defrizz and even out her hair into a "bob" style. But can do anything else with her hair because it is fo thin on one side. Sad really, she has SUCH a beautiful face. Might need a new head.
Still happy to have her though so I figure I will get her arm attached.
Good luck on the restringing [img]smile.gif[/img] It is sad to hear about her hair, but maybe you could rewig her. I was asking an AG rep the other day about replacement parts for older dolls and she told me they could replace an older head with another older head so maybe if you decide to replace her head, they can do this. Please post pictures when you get a chance. I think the older Josefinas are so pretty!
Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">www.justmagicdolls.com/articles/article_index.htm -- It was fun writing the article on restringing. I have restrung five or six dolls since then...Originally posted by LoveMyEmmy:
OK, so I saw, one time, that someone had made a link for restringing the dolls arms and such. I am on a dial up right now and the darn thing times out while the archive search is taking it's sweet time looking for it. I have looked through the last 17 pages of stuff and I guess missed the info. If anyone has the link can you post it for me.
Taffy
Well Taffy, I am greatful to you for the info on restringing the dolls. I ended up having to replace both ends of the elastic but all worked out great.
The elastic is also available at my local Joann Fabric by the inch.
For anyone it was WAY easy to do. Josies is all put back together and I hope to post the before and after pictures real soon.
Bookmarks